AUDREY Mid Heel - Lace
Audrey is a great shoe for women who don't usually wear high heels, or those want a flat option for their big day. Its low block heel makes it perfect for outdoor weddings with uneven surfaces. Sand and grass are no big deal for Audrey. The ankle strap slims the leg, while the lace detailing adds a touch of femininity. This elegant shoe will ensure you look your best, but last all night on the dance floor!.
We understand how important it is to get your wedding shoes right and our team are there for you throughout the entire process. Please note slight variations in the nude colour may occur.
Your size not available? We are here to assist you with any styling or fit advice you may need. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Snow leather with Snow lace toe strap, low heel, covered ankle sandal
- Snow leather covered block heel
- Leather outsole
- 45mm / 1.7 inch heel
- Soft leather lined
- Fits true to size
- Standard length
If you are not completely happy with your new purchase. Please return within 14 days of the purchase date, we will provide a full refund of the purchase price, for online sales only.
Start the returns process here.
If for any reason, there is a delay in your return, please email email@example.com and we will come up with the best solution for you.
Items are to be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit. Shoe boxes should also be protected as they are considered part of the product. Please do not mark the shoe box in any way. We do ask you pay for the return shipping costs of your items.
Refunds will be processed within 5 working days of receiving the returned the item(s) and we will email confirmation once the refund has been processed.
If you find that the size you bought online is too small or too large or you simply would like to exchange your purchase - please start the process here, you will be provided with a returns address. We recommend all shoes should be tried on a carpeted surface before general wear.
Items are to be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit. Shoe boxes should also be protected as they are considered part of the product. Please do not mark the shoe box in any way.
Any returns that are damaged, may not be accepted and could be sent back to you. We will cover the shipping costs of your replacement, we do however ask you pay for the return shipping costs of your exchangeable items.
Unsure of your size?
Simply put your foot on a piece of paper. Mark from your longest toe to the back of your heel. Measure the distance. Follow the chart above to match your foot length to the appropriate Euro size. All measurements above are in centimeters.
Often different styles can fit slightly smaller or larger depending on the style of the upper. We will advise you if its a smaller or larger fit, for the shoe.
All measurements are approximate and are based on an average size ladies foot. If you are a half size, please go up the the nearest full size.
- Leather is a natural quality product. Variances in colour, shade and natural markings can occur. Upon wearing, crinkles can appear. This is a natural part of leather wear.
- Clean your shoes with a soft cotton cloth before polishing or applying any shoe protector. This will ensure you remove dirt from the material, instead of rubbing it in.
- Apply polish evenly and once dry, buff until shiny.
- Where possible, use a natural product as it absorbs better. We recommend the Leather Lover - Balm or WOLY Protector 3×3 waterproofing spray.
- Preserve or waterproof - especially suede.
- Beware of denim rubbing on light coloured leathers.
- Metal trims should be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Metal can discolour when exposed to a water.
- Heels will last longer if you avoid hooking them over things like barstools, avoid uneven or rough surfaces and where possible avoid driving in them.
- Heel tips will need to be replaced with wear.
- The out sole may need to be replaced with wear.
We want you to enjoy your shoes - if you have any queries on the wear or how to care for your shoes please email us: