SHINE - Gold (Bridal)
The bride who wears Shine Gold knows exactly what she wants - a classic, refined stiletto heel that isn't shy of the spotlight. This gorgeous gold patterned leather is a real show-stopper, and the timeless shape allows it to do all the talking. This Bridal Boutique style also has a luxurious leather outsole. For brides who exude confidence and glamour, Shine Gold is sure to charm.
We understand how important it is to get your wedding shoes right and our team are there for you throughout the entire process. Please note slight variations in the nude colour may occur.
We are here to assist you with any styling or fit advice you may need. Please email Olivia@chaosandharmonyshoes.com.
- High heel pointed toe pump
- Gold metallic calf leather with zig-zag pattern on upper
- Soft leather lining
- Open triangle cut-out detailing on outside of upper
- Leather outsole
- 95mm / 3.7inch heel
- Gold leather covered stiletto heel
- Small fit and narrow at the toe - if you are 1/2 size go up to the next size. Eg. 7.5 - go to an 8
If you are not completely happy with your new purchase. Please return within 14 days of the purchase date, we will provide a full refund of the purchase price, for online sales only. Email us at email@example.com for a returns address.
If for any reason, there is a delay in your return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will come up with the best solution for you.
Items are to be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit. Shoe boxes should also be protected as they are considered part of the product. Please do not mark the shoe box in any way. We do ask you pay for the return shipping costs of your items.
Refunds will be processed within 5 working days of receiving the returned the item(s) and we will email confirmation once the refund has been processed.
If you find that the size you bought online is too small or too large or you simply would like to exchange your purchase - please email us at email@example.com, we will provide you with a returns address. We recommend all shoes should be tried on a carpeted surface before general wear.
Items are to be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit. Shoe boxes should also be protected as they are considered part of the product. Please do not mark the shoe box in any way.
Any returns that are damaged, may not be accepted and could be sent back to you. We will cover the shipping costs of your replacement, we do however ask you pay for the return shipping costs of your exchangeable items.
Standard Size Chart
Unsure of your size?
Simply put your foot on a piece of paper. Mark from your longest toe to the back of your heal. Measure the distance. Follow the chart above to match your foot length to the appropriate Euro size. All measurements above are in centimeters.
Often different styles can fit slightly smaller or larger depending on the style of the upper. We will advise you if its a smaller or larger fit, for the shoe.
All measurements are approximate and are based on an average size ladies foot. If you are a half size, please go up the the nearest full size.
- Leather is a natural quality product. Variances in colour, shade and natural markings can occur. Upon wearing, crinkles can appear. This is a natural part of leather wear.
- Clean your shoes with a soft cotton cloth before polishing or applying any shoe protector. This will ensure you remove dirt from the material, instead of rubbing it in.
- Apply polish evenly and once dry, buff until shiny.
- Where possible, use a natural product as it absorbs better. We recommend a natural bees wax.
- Preserve or waterproof - especially suede.
- Beware of denim rubbing on light coloured leathers.
- Metal trims should be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Metal can discolour when exposed to a water.
- Heels will last longer if you avoid hooking them over things
- like barstools, avoid uneven or rough surfaces and avoid driving in them.
- Heel tips will need to be replaced with wear.
- The out sole may need to be replaced with wear.
We want you to enjoy your shoes - if you have any queries on the wear or how to care for your shoes please email us: