- Leather is a natural quality product. Variances in colour, shade and natural markings can occur. Upon wearing, crinkles can appear. This is a natural part of leather wear.
- Clean your shoes with a soft cotton cloth before polishing or applying any shoe protector. This will ensure you remove dirt from the material, instead of rubbing it in.
- Apply polish evenly and once dry, buff until shiny.
- Where possible, use a natural product as it absorbs better. We recommend the Leather Lover - Balm or WOLY Protector 3×3 waterproofing spray.
- Preserve or waterproof - especially suede.
- Beware of denim rubbing on light coloured leathers.
- Metal trims should be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Metal can discolour when exposed to a water.
- Heels will last longer if you avoid hooking them over things like barstools, avoid uneven or rough surfaces and where possible avoid driving in them.
- Heel tips will need to be replaced with wear.
- The out sole may need to be replaced with wear.
We want you to enjoy your shoes - if you have any queries on the wear or how to care for your shoes please email us: