Work at Chaos & Harmony
Customer Success / Stock Control Manager
Chaos & Harmony is a boutique women's shoe company operating wholesale, retail and online sale channels throughout New Zealand and Australia.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Success Manager who naturally connects with people and meets their needs. You will also be responsible for stock management and dispatch. This Mt Maunganui head office role requires 20 hours of work to be worked pro rata daily. Flexibility will be needed as the role requires you to manage incoming shipments and online/event sales. Hours may increase as the role expands.
- Excellent communication skills
- Complete follow through on all e-commerce customer enquiries
- Stock management and dispatch for wholesale orders
- Pick and pack all online orders
- Highly organised, with excellent time management skills
- Office management
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- E-commerce, specifically Shopify and Trade Gecko
- Related fashion or industry experience helpful
The successful candidate will start work August 1, 2017. Please email resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org; Attention Hayley, by June 26, 2017.